DanFlow 3000 Plus
Uroflowmetry is one of the simplest forms of Urodynamics testing and with the DanFlow 3000 Plus urine flow meter, MMT offer the ultimate in digital wireless uroflowmetry.
The DanFlow range of flow meters all utilise weight cell transducer technology to transform urine flow from the patient into a graphical format, with some additional statistics commonly required such as maximum flow, average flow, volume voided, and flow time.
Weight cell transducers used in Uroflowmetry have transformed this simple procedure, in particular – making cleaning of your equipment easy and straight forward.
A world without wires
- The base unit is powered by a long-life lithium battery – meaning a power supply is not required in the flow rate room.
- This can allow the choice of room to perform uroflowmetry to be much broader – often in different areas of the hospital or even moved between sites (working distance up to 50 m)
- Unlike flow meters that use Bluetooth communication, the DanFlow 3000 Plus use of the 866 MHz frequency offers an increased range on the flow meter and stability in the data signal.
The DanFlow 3000 Plus utilizes an 866 MHz wireless single for transmitting low rate data which brings a lot of benefits to you:
- massively improved range between flow rate and printer compared to Bluetooth (BT)
- walls and doors will not be an obstacle unlike with BT
- hugely improved stability compared to BT, no signal dropout
- incredible battery performance – up to 2 years between changes
- no regular/daily charging of flow meter base meaning no missed clinics due to flat batteries
- Automatic or manual uroflowmetry
- Patient database for post-processing
- Real time curve/imaging allowing full control of the measurement
- Uroflowmetry results can be printed on an office printer (A4 format)
- Different types of nomograms available including
- Accurately recording the information (the measurement range is 0-50 ml/s with an accuracy of ±2%)
- Just connect your DanFlow 3000 Plus to any Windows computer or notebook using the wireless USB dongle
- DanFlow can be used for male or female patients. MMT offers two different height-adjustable stands, making it easy to alter the height for male patients who may wish to stand while voiding. The flexibility in the stands allows them comfortably slide underneath a commode for female patients/paediatric or seated voiding.
- Easy to keep clean